Maintaining the structural integrity of a roof is vital if it is to meet the demands of the constantly varying British weather.
Bargeboards, soffits and facias are particularly important elements that should not be allowed to fail.
We have the tools, craftsmen and experience necessary to keep these elements at their best, and avoid costly damage to the roof’s internal structural components and decorative finishes.
Our modern PVCu plastic solutions offer the following advantages:
• Resistance to weathering
• Extremely durable
• No rot or biological decomposition
• Low maintenance – no painting necessary
• Long-term shape retention
• Option to reshape at very high temperature
• Fully recyclable
• Available in a wide variety of profiles and colours
- All work is carried out to the latest standards and covered by our insurance-backed guarantees.